- After signing into your teacher account, select “Personalized Learning.”
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Bulk update curriculum settings" link.
- Check the box(es) next the student(s) names, or check the "Select all" box.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- Select the grade level from the "Enter grade" drop-down box.
- Click the "Save" button.
How do I update student grade levels in bulk?
Modified on: Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?