- After signing into your teacher account, select “Personalized Learning.”
- Click on the "Roster" button.
- Click on the blue "Bulk Update Curriculum Settings" link on the right.
- Click on the "Select All" option or select the specific students you want to update.
- Click "Continue."
- Choose “State Test Preparation” from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the grade level in the various subject boxes.
- Click "Save" to update your changes.
To change settings for individual students, simply follow the instructions here.