- After signing into your teacher account, select “Personalized Learning.”
- Click on the "Roster" button.
- Click the gear icon next to the student's name.
- Click the "Curriculum" tab.
- Choose “State Test Preparation” from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the grade level in the various subject boxes.
- Click the "Save" button.
How do I adjust Test Prep settings for individual students?
Modified on: Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 8:52 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?