- After signing into your teacher account, select “Personalized Learning.”
- Click the "Worksheets" button.
- Click a subject area tab.
- Click a grade level.
- Select the radio button to "Show lessons" or "Show standards."
- Check the box(es) next to the worksheet(s) you would like to print.
- Click the "Print Worksheets" button.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson topic(s) you would like to print.
- Click "Print" or "Create PDF."
How do I print worksheets?
Modified on: Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 8:53 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?