MobyMax automatically assigns lessons based on the standards missed on the adaptive placement test. You can also manually assign lessons by completing the steps below.
- After you sign in, please click the “Math” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.