MobyMax will automatically assign "Reading Skills" lessons based on the student’s registered grade level in the Roster. If no grade level is assigned, the program will prompt the student to select his or her grade level. You can also manually assign lessons by completing these steps:
- After you sign in, please click the “Reading Skills” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the student’s name.
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.