- After signing in, click the "Roster" button.
- Click gear icon next to a student’s name.
- Click the “Curriculum” tab.
- Select “Vocabulary” from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Use placement test to find where to start student" to restart student with a new placement test, or select "Start at grade level____."
- Click the “Restart Student” button.
- Click “OK.”
- Click "Save."
How do I restart a student in Vocabulary?
Modified on: Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?