Students earn game time for the amount of time they spend answering questions correctly in each module. To change how much time they earn:
1. After signing in to your teacher account, click the green "Curriculum Settings" button.
2. Click the “Modules" tab.
3. Change the game settings.
4. Click “Save."
You can also manually adjust how much game time a student receives:
1. After signing in to your teacher account, click the "Games" button.
2. Check the box(es) next to the student(s) you want to adjust game time for.
3. Click the “Reward Games/Game Time" button.
4. Adjust the settings.
5. Click “Save."