To set a specific start and end date for IEP Goals, you can follow these steps:
- After signing into your teacher account, click the “Math” button.
- Click "Goals & IEP."
- Click the "IEP Goals" tab.
- Click the gear icon under "Set Goals" for the student.
- Click on "Time Period" at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Create New" button.
- Select a "From" and "To" date.
- Click "Save."
- Select a grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the goal(s) you would like to set.
- Click “Save."
Your IEP Goal(s) will now be set with the start and end dates you selected.