- After signing in, click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Bulk update curriculum settings" link.
- Check the box(es) next the student(s) names, or check the "Select all" box.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- Select "Show/Hide" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Off" for the modules you would like to hide, or "On" for the modules you would like to unhide.
- Click the "Save" button.
How do I hide or unhide a subject module from multiple students at once?
Modified on: Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?