- After signing in, click "Pinpoint Assessments."
- Choose a subject under "Skill Checker."
- Select the box(es) for the student(s) you would like to assign the assessment to.
- Now, enter a name for the assessment under "Test Name."
- Select a grade level by using the drop-down menu on the right.
- Check the box for "All Skills" to test all skills in this grade level, or select the box(es) next to the skill(s) you want to include in the assessment.
- Click the "Assign Test" button.
Please note that your students will access the Skill Checker and other Pinpoint Assessments by clicking on the assignment tab at the top of their student dashboard.