- Sign in to your teacher account, and click on "Pinpoint Assessments."
- Choose the subject where you assigned the assessment (in either Skill Checker or Benchmarker).
- Click "Results."
- Click "Tests."
- Select the grade level of the assessment from the “Grade:” drop-down menu.
- Check the checkbox next to the assessment you wish to delete.
- Click the “Delete Test" button.
How do I delete a Pinpoint Assessment for my whole class?
Modified on: Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?