- After signing into your teacher account, click "Moby Learning."
- Click the green "Settings" button.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Click on the "Hide Modules" tab at the top of the menu.
- Check the box next to subjects you wish to hide.
- Click the "Save" button.
Please note that you can select the "Save and Close" option after updating settings to return to the student selection menu. To hide subjects and modules from your entire class, click here.