- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning.”
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the "Bulk register students" link.
- Choose Option 1 or 2 and click continue (Option 1 will automatically assign usernames and passwords, and Option 2 will allow you to enter your own usernames and passwords.)
- Manually enter or copy and paste names, student IDs, grade levels, usernames, and passwords. (You will only need to enter names and grade level if using Option 1.)
- Select a group from the drop-down menu at the bottom if desired.
- Click the "Register Students" button.
How do I bulk register multiple students at one time?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?