Daily Effort Goals allow teachers to set the number of skills a student should be learning each day in a certain subject. MobyMax will track students' progress and let you know whether or not they are meeting their daily skill quota.
To set Daily Goals for your entire class, simply complete these steps:
- After you sign into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the green "Settings" button.
- Click the "Modules" link.
- Choose a subject from the side panel.
- Enter a number in the "Default Effort Goal” box.
To set Daily Goals for individual students:
- After you sign into your teacher account, click the "Roster" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the student’s name in blue.
- Click the "Modules" tab.
- Choose a subject from the left sidebar.
- Enter a number in the "Daily Effort Goal" box.
- Click “Save and Close"