- After signing into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the subject area button (i.e. “Math, “Language”).
- Click the “Lessons” tab.
- Click the “Exclude” tab.
- Click the grade level for the lesson or lesson topic that you would like to exclude.
- Select the grey triangle if you wish to see all of the lesson topics within a lesson.
- Check the box next to each lesson or lesson topic that you would like to exclude from your entire class.
Please note: Use of this feature may impact a student's ability to achieve 100% proficiency in standards and grade levels.