- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Science" or "Social Studies" button.
- Click "Lessons."
- Click the "Assign" tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the blue lesson title.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson topic(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click "Continue."
How do I assign individual lesson topics in Science or Social Studies?
Modified on: Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?