MobyMax automatically assigns lessons based on the standards missed on the adaptive placement test.
- After signing into your teacher account, click "Mathematics" in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Mathematics” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.