- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Roster" button.
- Click the gear icon next to the student's name.
- Click the "Curriculum" tab.
- Select the subject area from the drop-down menu ("Math," Language," etc.).
- Uncheck “Automatically assign lessons.”
- Click the “Save” button.
Lessons that have already been automatically assigned will remain in the student's lesson sequence unless they are manually unassigned, or you delete the student's placement test.