- After signing into your teacher account, click the "Roster" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the student's name in blue.
- Click the "Modules" tab.
- Select the subject area from the left sidebar ("Math," Language," etc.).
- Turn the slider off for “Automatically assign lessons.”
- Click the “Save and Close” button.
Lessons that have already been automatically assigned will remain in the student's lesson sequence unless they are manually unassigned, or you delete the student's placement test.