- After signing into your teacher account, select "Moby Learning."
- Click the "Language" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the "Assign" tab.
- Select the name of the group above your students' names and skip to step 10, or click the "Sort and Filter" link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the word "Groups" in blue to create a new group.
- Click "Create new group" in blue.
- Enter the name for the group you are creating and click the "Save" button.
- Check the box next to the names of the students that you would like to place in the group.
- Click "Save and Close."
- Click the group name, which will now appear above your students' names.
- Click the grade level for the lessons that you would like to assign.
- Check the box next to each lesson you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Choose a sequence, and then click the "Continue" button.
How do I assign a lesson to a group of students in Language?
Modified on: Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?