MobyMax automatically assigns lessons based on the standards missed on the adaptive placement test. You can also manually assign lessons by completing the steps below or by viewing the walkthrough in this video.
- After signing into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link from the left sidebar.
- Click the “Language” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.