- After logging into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Language” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab and select the “Assignments” tab.
- Select the trashcan icon to the left of the assignment name.
- Click "OK" at the prompt.
All students who were assigned the skill will now have the skill unassigned.
- After logging in to your teacher account, click the "Curriculum" tab toward the top of the page.
- Click the “Language" button.
- Click “Assign” at the top of the menu.
- Click the radio button to the left of the assignment.
- Click “Delete” to remove the skill.
Please note: If a student has completed the skill, or started the skill, they will lose their progress.