- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the "Math" or "Language" button.
- Click the "Placement" tab.
- Check the box in the far right column under the "Assign New Test" button.
- Click the “Assign New Test” button.
- Select “Assign grade levels" or “Start at grade level with missing skills"
- Click "Assign."
How do I assign a new placement test in Math or Language?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?