If a student has not yet started a placement test, you can opt to have them not complete one at all. Here's how:
- After signing into your teacher account, click the "Settings" link in the left sidebar.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Click the "Modules" tab at the top of the menu.
- Click the subject name on the left sidebar.
- Select the "Start students with no placement test" option next to the "Start student with placement test?" question under the "Initial Placement Test" section.
- Click the "Save and Close" button at the bottom of the page.
If a student has started a placement test, follow the steps here to delete it.