- After signing into your teacher account, click "Mathematics" in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Mathematics" button.
- Click "Lessons."
- Click the "Assign" tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the blue lesson title.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson topic(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click "Continue."
How do I assign individual lesson topics in Math?
Modified on: Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 3:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?