MobyMax will automatically assign "Reading Skills" lessons based on the student’s registered grade level in the Roster. If no grade level is assigned, the program will prompt the student to select his or her grade level. You can also manually assign lessons by completing these steps or by viewing the walkthrough in this video.
- After signing into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the “Reading Skills Literature” or "Reading Skills Informational" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.