- After signing into your teacher account, select “Differentiated Learning."
- Click the “Reading Skills Literature” or "Reading Skills Informational" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, group name, or "Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to unassign.
- Click the "Unassign" button.
- Click “OK."
How do I unassign a lesson in Reading Skills?
Modified on: Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:25 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?