- After signing into your teacher account, click the "Settings" link in the left sidebar.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" link at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student names that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Click on the "Modules" tab at the top of the menu.
- Select “Language" from the menu on the left.
- Turn the slider off in the “Automatically assign lessons" section.
- Click the “Save” button.
Lessons that have already been automatically assigned will remain in the student's lesson sequence unless they are manually unassigned, or you delete the student's placement test.