- After signing into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Reading Skills Literature” or "Reading Skills Informational" button.
- Click "Lessons."
- Click the "Assign" tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Click the blue lesson title.
- Check the box(es) next to the skill(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Enter a name, start date or end date (optional), if it is to show on the student's "Assignments" tab, and where in the assignments list it should go (top or bottom).
- Click “Continue."
How do I assign individual skills in Reading Skills?
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?