MobyMax will automatically assign "Writing Workshop" lessons based on the student’s registered grade level in the “Roster." If the student is registered to a grade level outside of 3rd-8th, Moby will start the student at the nearest grade level available. If no grade level is assigned, the program will prompt the student to select their grade level. You can also manually assign lessons by completing these steps or by viewing the walkthrough in this video.
- After signing into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the "Writing Workshop" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.