MobyMax will automatically assign "Writing Workshop" lessons based on the student’s registered grade level in the “Roster." If the student is registered to a grade level outside of 3rd-8th, Moby will start the student at the nearest grade level available. If no grade level is assigned, the program will prompt the student to select their grade level.
- After signing into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link in the left sidebar.
- Click the "Writing Workshop" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assign” tab.
- Click the student’s name, a group name, or “Entire Class."
- Click the grade level.
- Check the box(es) next to the lesson(s) you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Select a sequence, and click “Continue."
You can change the sequence later by clicking the "Sequence" tab.