- After signing in to your teacher account, click the "ELA" link from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Writing Workshop" button.
- Click the "Assignments" tab.
- Select the trashcan icon in the leftmost column for the skill that you want to delete.
- Click "OK."
The skill will now be deleted for all students to who it had been assigned.
- After logging in to your teacher account, click the "Curriculum" tab toward the top of the page.
- Click the “Writing Workshop" button.
- Click “Assign” at the top of the menu.
- Click the radio button to the left of the assignment.
- Click “Delete” to remove the skill.
Please note: If a student has completed the skill, or started the skill, they will lose their progress.