- After signing into your teacher account, click "Moby Learning."
- Click the green "Settings" button.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Click on the "Hide Modules" tab at the top of the menu.
- Select either the "Show" or "Hide" option from the drop-down menu next to each subject module you wish to adjust.
- Click the "Save" button.
Please note that you can select the "Save and Close" option after updating settings to return to the student selection menu.