- After signing in, click “Moby Assessments."
- Choose a subject under "Skill Checker."
- Select the box(es) for the student(s) you would like to assign the assessment to.
- Now, enter a name for the assessment under "Test Name."
- Select a grade level by using the drop-down menu on the right.
- Check the box for "All Skills" to test all skills in this grade level, or select the box(es) next to the skill(s) you want to include in the assessment.
- Click the "Assign Test" button.
Please note that your students will access the Skill Checker and other Moby Assessments by clicking on the assignment tab (the paper with A+) at the top of their student dashboard.