- Sign in to your teacher account, and click on “Quick Checker."
- Choose the subject where you assigned the assessment (in either Quick Skill or Quick Benchmarker).
- Click "Results."
- Click "Tests."
- Select the grade level of the assessment from the “Grade:” drop-down menu.
- Check the checkbox next to the assessment you wish to delete.
- Click the “Delete Test" button.
How do I delete a Quick Checker for my whole class?
Modified on: Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 11:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?