MobyMax offers automatic rostering and single sign-on integration with Edmodo, which allows teachers to quickly create their own accounts and accounts for students. To get started, the first thing you’ll want to do is add the MobyMax app to your Edmodo account.
- Click here to head over to Edmodo Spotlight.
- Enter “MobyMax” in the top search bar.
- Click on the MobyMax app to go to our app’s page.
- Select the "Assign App To Group" button within the resource page.
- Choose the Groups that you’d like to grant access to the Moby app.
- Select “Install.”
Once you have the MobyMax app installed in Edmodo, you’re ready to sign in and then let your students sign in! Students in the selected groups can launch MobyMax from their “Apps” icon. The student can simply click the MobyMax icon, and a Moby account will be created instantly. The next time the student signs into Edmodo and clicks the Moby app, it will sign them into their existing Moby account.
To access your Moby teacher account, you can click the Moby app in Edmodo. We also offer a nifty “Edmodo” button on our sign in page that you can click to sign in to MobyMax via Edmodo.