- After signing into your teacher account, select “Interactive Class."
- Select the subject for your Fluency Board Game.
- Click "Assign Skills" in the upper righthand corner.
- Select the students to participate in the game, and click "Next".
- Select a grade level.
- Select a skill for the students to practice, and click "Next".
- Select the sequence for the skill, and click “Finish”.
How do I start a Fluency Board Game?
Modified on: Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?