- After signing into your teacher account, click “Assessments."
- Click the “Foundational Reading" button under “Placement Tests."
- Click the "Create New Test" button.
- Check the boxes for the student(s) you wish to assign a test to. The topmost checkbox will select all of your students.
- Choose a test type if given the option, and select an optional due date for the test.
- Click the "Finish" button.
How do I assign a placement test in Foundational Reading?
Modified on: Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 10:03 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?