- After signing in, click the "Licenses" button in your District Admin account. If you're a school administrator, click the "School Admin" link in the left sidebar to find this button.
- Select the radio button next to the license type you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign From File" button.
- Download a new template, or upload a template that has been filled out (must be in .csv format).
- Select the file, and click “Open." The license type you selected will now be assigned to the students on your spreadsheet.
How do I assign student licenses from an imported file?
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?