How do I delete a Fluency Test for one student?
- After signing in, click on “Assessments."
- Select the test type you need under "Fluency Tests."
- Click on a student's name.
- Check the checkbox next to the test you wish to delete.
- Click the “Delete Test" button.
- After signing in, click on the "Curriculum" tab.
- Click on the subject button that you want to delete a Fluency Test in (i.e. "Math" "Language")
- Select the "Assign" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the name of the Fluency Test that you want to delete for a student.
- Click the box to the left of a student's name.
- Select the "Delete Test" button.
- Click "Delete."
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?