In New Moby, teachers can assign full modules to their students to guide them to specific subject areas they should work on. Once assigned, the module will appear as an assignment on the student's assignment tab for easy access. This feature is especially helpful for students who may struggle with navigating the different modules on their own. For instance, a teacher can assign the Language module to a student, and instead of the student having to search for it, there will be a direct link on the Assignments page for easy access.
Teachers can assign modules by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Teacher account.
- Select the “Tools” tab at the top of the page.
- Click the "Assignments" button.
- Click "Create new assignment."
- Click the circle for "Assign Module" and click "Next."
- Check the box for the module you would like to assign and click "Next."
- Check the box(es) for the student(s) you would like to assign, and click "Finish."
Board Games: By assigning the entire Board Games module, students can choose the grade level of the skills that will appear in the board games that they start.
Test Prep and Review: When MobyMax Test Prep and Review is assigned to a student, the entire curriculum for Test Prep and Review is assigned as one assignment, tailored to the student's registered grade level.
Subject Module: To assign a subject module such as Mathematics in MobyMax, the student will either start with the adaptive placement test or continue from where they previously left off on their established learning path.