If you or your students want to zoom in while exploring MobyMax on an iPad, it's a simple process. You can follow Apple's official steps or use the steps provided below for assistance.
To use the zoom function on your iPad:
- Open the "Settings" app on your iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on "Accessibility."
- Under the "Vision" section, tap on "Zoom."
- Turn on the "Zoom" toggle switch.
- Use the slider to adjust the zoom level to your liking.
Note: If you want to quickly zoom in or out while using your iPad, double-tap the screen with three fingers to toggle zoom on/off. You can also use three fingers to pan around the screen while zooming in.