- After signing into your teacher account, click "Differentiated Learning."
- Click the "Settings" button.
- Select the "Individual Student Settings" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box to the left of the student(s) name that you'd like to update settings for.
- Select the "Update Settings" button.
- Click on the "Modules" tab at the top of the menu.
- Select the Test Prep and Review module from the side panel.
- Adjust the grade level.
- Click the "Save."
Please note that you can select the "Save and Close" option after updating settings to return to the student selection menu.