How do I assign a skill to a group of students in Language?
- After signing into your teacher account, click "ELA" from the left sidebar.
- Click the "Language" button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the "Assign" tab.
- Select the name of the group above your students' names and skip to step 10, or click the "Sort and Filter" link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the word "Groups" in blue to create a new group.
- Click "Create new group" in blue.
- Enter the name for the group you are creating and click the "Save" button.
- Check the box next to the names of the students that you would like to place in the group.
- Click "Save and Close."
- Click the group name, which will now appear above your students' names.
- Click the grade level for the lessons that you would like to assign.
- Check the box next to each lesson you wish to assign.
- Click the "Assign" button.
- Choose a sequence, and then click the "Continue" button.
- After signing into your teacher account, click the “Curriculum” tab.
- Click the “Language” button.
- Select the “Curriculum” tab at the top of this page.
- Click “>” next to the preferred grade level to expand all standards and skills.
- Check the box next to the skill you’d like to assign.
- Click “Assign” at the top of the menu.
- Using the "Your groups" or "Shared classes" drop-down menu at the top of this screen, select the specific group or class you want to assign skills to.
- Use the topmost checkbox to select all of your students.
- Enter a name and due date (optional).
- Select the radio button with your start date preferences, if the skill is to show on the student's "Assignments" tab, and where in the assignments list it should go (top or bottom).
- Click “Assign.”
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?