MobyMax makes it easy for students to track their Fact Fluency progress and performance. By selecting the "Fun Stuff" tab with balloons at the top of the page after signing in, students can quickly access and view their progress in Fact Fluency and other subject areas. This feature allows students to stay engaged and motivated as they work towards mastering their math facts.
Students can use these steps to view their Fact Fluency data:
- Sign in to your MobyMax student account.
- Select the "Fun Stuff" tab (balloon icon) at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Progress" button.
- Select the "Fact Fluency" icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the “See complete dashboard” link at the bottom of the menu.