How do I delete a Skill Checker or Benchmarker assessment for my whole class?
- Sign in to your teacher account, and click on “Assessments."
- Choose the subject where you assigned the assessment (in either Skill Checker or Benchmarker).
- Click "Results."
- Click "Tests."
- Sort by the grade level drop-down menu.
- Check the checkbox next to the assessment you wish to delete.
- Click the “Delete Test" button.
- Sign in to your teacher account, and click the "Assignments" link under “Key Tools”.
- Select the assessment type from the “Assignment Type” drop-down menu.
- Select the radio button next to the assessment.
- Click the “Delete” button.
- Click “Delete” to permanently delete.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?