How do I sequence and delete skills in Science?
- After signing in to your teacher account, click the “Science" link from the left sidebar.
- Click the “Science” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assignments” tab.
- Click a student's name.
- Drag the up-down arrow(s) to move the lesson(s) to the desired position.
- Click the trashcan icon to remove the lesson.
- After signing in to your teacher account, select the "Reports" tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Assignments” under the “Cross-Curricular Results” header.
- Click on the “Manage Upcoming Assignments” tab.
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Click on the name of a student.
- Make sure “Subject” is set to “All subjects”.
- Use the “=” to drag and drop the assignments into the desired sequence.
- Check the box next to an assignment and click “Delete” at the top to delete an assignment.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?