How do I sequence and delete skills in Language?
- After logging into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link in the left sidebar.
- Select the “Language” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assignments” tab.
- Click a student's name.
- Drag the up-down arrow(s) to move the lesson(s) to the desired position.
- Click the trashcan icon to remove the lesson.
- After signing in to your teacher account, click on “Assignments” under “Quick Access.”
- Click on the “Manage Upcoming Assignments” tab.
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Click on the name of a student.
- Make sure “Subject” is set to “All subjects”.
- Use the “=” to drag and drop the assignments into the desired sequence.
- Check the box next to an assignment and click “Delete” at the top to delete an assignment.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?