- After logging into your teacher account, click the "ELA" link in the left sidebar.
- Select the “Language” button.
- Click the "Lessons" tab.
- Click the “Assignments” tab.
- Click a student's name.
- Drag the up-down arrow(s) to move the skill(s) to the desired position.
- Click the trashcan icon to remove the skill.
To delete an assigned skill:
- After logging in to your teacher account, click the "Curriculum" tab toward the top of the page.
- Click the "Language" button.
- Click the “Assign” tab at the top of the menu.
- Click on the "Students" tab.
- Click on the name of a student.
- Click the "Sequence Assignments" tab.
- Use the “=” to drag and drop the assignments into the desired sequence.
- Check the box next to an assignment and click “Delete” at the top to delete an assignment.
Please note: If a student has completed the skill, or started the assignment, they will lose their progress.