- After signing into your teacher account, select "Interactive Class."
- Select a subject under "Fluency Team Games."
- Click the "Start New Game" button.
- Choose which game/skill you would like for your students to play, and click "Next."
- Select the checkbox next to the students you would like to participate, and click "Next."
- Choose the number of teams from the drop-down menu and the end date and time.
- Click "Start.
Moby will put the students into teams so they can compete against each other. If there is an uneven amount of students, Moby will equalize points so there is an even playing field.
Your kiddos can access the game by logging into their accounts, selecting the tab with the books on it, and then clicking the "Fluency Team Games" button.