- After signing into your teacher account, select "Differentiated Learning."
- Click on the "Badges" icon.
- Select the checkbox next to the students you would like to update.
- Click the "Adjust Badge Settings" button at the top of the page.
- Under "Adjust Badge Goal," enter the number of questions you want the student(s) to correctly answer to earn a new badge. The default setting is 50 questions.
- Click "Save."
How do I change the number of questions needed to earn a badge?
Modified on: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 11:14 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?