How do I view the results of a Skill Checker test?
- After signing in to your teacher account, click “Assessments."
- Choose a subject under “Skill Checker"
- You can view the results on the "Snapshot" tab, or click “Results” at the top of the page.
- Choose a grade level from the drop-down menu, if applicable.
- After signing in to your teacher account, click the “Curriculum” tab.
- Click the subject area button (i.e. “Math, “Language”).
- Click the “Results” tab.
- Click “Fluency Test” on the left sidebar under “Assessments”.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?